Jan 27, 2014

One Day All My Dreams.......



“I knew dat one day all my dreams will come true.
That one rainy day that flowers would also be smiling
a little more & their fragrance will speak on behalf on me.
That day these birds & tree would be playing
music for me with the flowing water creating the aura.
That one day the sky would be more enriched in
color as if the stage is being decorated for me only.
That one day the sun will go to invite all occasion.
That one day the cool breeze would spread my message to all.
That one day grass, leaves and trees will sway in
the air as if they are dancing for the occasion.

On that day U will be waiting for me only.
On that day I will be looking more special.
On that day I will be dressed like on a wedding day.
On that day everything will go the right way.
On that day my eyes will speak more than my words.
On that day I will let u know what U mean for me.
On that day I will let you know about what U really are. 
On that day I will tell U, up to what extent I can go for U.
On that day I will hold Ur hand in a different
way than any other day.
ON that day I will tell U that I Love Uuu..

After that day, U would become the princess.
After that day, Ur each day would be special.
After that day, U will never cry & always smile.
After that day, Ur life would be full of enriched color of love.
After that day, U will wish to live more than ur decided life.
After that day, U will get the reason to live

Today is that day.
I don’t know how much I love you,
but I just know that I Love Uuu..
I didn’t love anybody before U and will not
love anyone other then U.
U make me feel special.
Ur presence makes the day as festival day.
My words begin with U and end with U.
Whether my eyes are open or closed,
I see only U..
U are my thoughts, U are my words, U are my colors,
U are my girl, U are my love, U are my ways,
U are my dream, U are my life,
U are My beginning and U are my end,

I Love Uuu NNS, Even more than I love myself” 

No comments:

Post a Comment