Jan 9, 2014

My Favourite Line...(That never ending night....)


Õ That never ending night. .

   I am in darkness.. where the days are darker then nights. I have sleepless and restless nights with the nightmares coming from the never ending night.

I wake up in the middle of the night as if I am digging up my own grave. I am walking on an endless straight road with darkness darker than nights, without any clue where I’m going. I saw myself trying to escape from that night but I find myself again in that never ending night.

      Sometime I saw her going away from me and I am trying to stop her but I find myself running at the same place. I have dreams of setting of the sun & find myself crying on lake side in that never ending night.

          I find myself running on the road asking for help to rescue me from that never ending night.

    Days are passing, the whole world is moving, but I’m still standing there and waiting for her to come, in that never ending night.

   I Loved her deep from my heart but I didn’t know how to make her love me.

Õ Its Youuu. . .

Its U who I care for. You are the true meaning of friendship. I don’t have words to describe Ur place in ma heart. It’s is just dat ma day is incomplete without talking 2 U. So how can I imagine living ma whole life without U???
You are my meaning of love.. I Love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment